Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy Birthday Braxton!

Today, (although it's a little late) I've got a super special card to share with you. It's my youngest nephew's birthday! And he is completely into Mickey Mouse, so I had to include that adorable little mouse on his birthday card!

Happy Birthday Braxton! I hope you have a GREAT day...and Aunt Jeanne will see you soon! ;)
I created this card base in Silhouette Studio using the Layered Labels 1 cutting files from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons. I just duplicated it, flipped it and then welded the two shapes together. I created a couple smaller layers with the offset feature and used the rounded rectangle tool to create the rectangular shape.
This perfect little Mickey Mouse die cut is an SVG file that I found online here.
I got this matching paper over at Peppermint Creative. It's the Magic Memories paper set. I printed it on Epson Matte Presentation paper with my Epson 1100 Workforce printer. I LOVE how the colors just pop on this paper!
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink White and Black cardstock
Peppermint Creative Magic Memories paper set
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Layered Labels 1 cutting files
Mickey Mouse SVG file
My Creative Time Vintage Stitched Label dies
Jaded Blossom Sweet Birthday Wishes

Have a fabulous Monday!


8 comments:

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is really cute Jeanne! Glad to see you back crafting atleast some :)

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!Lee-Ann :)

My Creative Time said...

I love this Miss Jeanne! Now I neeeed that printer! Excellent job!
{{HUGS}}

Glora said...

Okay digital papers, a Mickey SVG and the perfect shape make this the cutest Mickey card EVER. I'm SO in love with it. The colors totally jump right off the card. Amazing job. I LOVE,love,love it! Hugs- Glora

Beckie said...

Super love this card. Awesome job with the digi papers. Great cuts.

Be blessed,Beckie

Christine's Creative Cards said...

He's gonna LOVE that card! It's so cheerful...but then anything Micky is cheerful lol TFS --C

Kim H said...

Jeane ~ This is seriosuly ADORABLE and so PERFECT!! That Mickey is so PERFECT!! Well I think this little boy is going to ADORE his card!!! What a fun shape too! Awesome as always!!!

Rosie said...

super cute card, love the mickey and really love the shape of the card

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com