Friday, January 11, 2013

I'm a thief...

Good morning...or afternoon! Just another super quick card to share today, because once I saw these cute little files, I had to snatch them up and cut them out!

This cute little thief is from the Little Bandits cut file over at SVG Cutting Files. I did change it up a bit and added a heart from the Birds of a Feather Hearts file, so it would go with the sentiment that I had in mind. :) And of course this sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom Cheesy Pick Ups stamp set. Perfect, right?!
I used Silhouette Studio to create the card base and layers. I cut everything out with my Silhouette Cameo.

Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink black and white cardstock
Core'dinations cardstock
Stampin' Up Blush Blossom cardstock
Echo Park For the Record 2 Tailored 6x6 paper stack
Stampin' Up adhesive Pearls

Happy Friday!!

6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!! Lee-Ann :)

Georgiana said...

Oh my...this is way too cute!

Kate said...

This is so CUTE!!!

Migdalia said...

Seriously Cute!!Love your title of this post!!CUTE & FUNNY!

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ AWE your little theif is soooo stinking CUTE!!! What a fun shape too!! Have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

How cute and the heart makes for a cute valentine card.

LST in Colorado