Tuesday, January 29, 2013

You are my superman!

Good morning! It's Wednesday and that means it's time for another Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons design team post!
And today, I have a SUPER cute card to share using the SuperHeros Trio cutting file and some My Creative Time stamps!

Oh my goodness...just look at this adorable little "peachy" Superhero!
The kraft card base is a simple 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch square card. I added some light blue pattern paper for my sky. 
I had to create a relatively small superhero because I didn't want him to be larger than the background buildings. :) Since he was only sized at a little over 3 inches, I had to print and cut the Superman logo on his uniform, because it was WAY to small to cut as perfect as I wanted it to. I did paper piece the rest of my little superhero though.

Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Kraft, White, Pure Poppy, and Enchanted Evening cardstock
Stampin' Up Blush Blossom and Daffodil Delight cardstock
Core'dinations
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons SuperHeros Trio cutting files
My Creative Time You're My Best Buddy
Peachy Keen Stamps Boy Mates Face Assortment (3/4")
Silhouette Library (clouds)
Miss Kate Cuttables Superhero file
Martha Stewart grass punch

Don't forget to stop by the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons blog to check out the rest of the design team projects! Have a happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

Shorty Creations said...

I absolutely LOVE this card!!! The buildings in the background are the perfect touch!!!

Lisa Norris said...

This is so cute, Jeanne! I love those colorful buildings, and his little face is just adorable! :)

Kim H said...

jeanne ~ AWE ~ this is soooo CUTE!!! Of course I LOVE Superman especially with that sentiment but how CLEVER to make the buildings ~ ADORBS! Have a GREAT day!

snappy scrappy said...

Really adorable!! Lee-Ann :)