Thursday, January 10, 2013

It's a Mickey Mouse party!

Good morning! Today I'm sharing yet another part of my nephews birthday creations! I use my Silhouette Studio and Cameo to create his birthday invitations! :)

I used a Mickey Mouse SVG file that I found online here and used the print and cut feature! The print and cut feature makes everything so easy! I love it!

I used Silhouette studio to creat a simple rounded square and then designed the front and inside. I also added a border.
Everything was printed on Epson Presentation Matte Photo paper with my Epson Workforce 1100 printer. I love the vibrant colors!
Now...I hope I can make it to his birthday, there's a storm headed into Utah and it's bringing a lot of SNOW with it!

Happy Thursday!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute! I just ordered my Silhouette so I'm so excited!

jessica said...

these are so adorable!! I bet he flipped when he saw these!!!

Beckie said...

Oh...these are awesome. Super cute.

Be blessed, Beckie

Mimi said...

Are you sharing the Studio file too? Please!

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
cbarwick@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

What an adorable invite!!! And did o'Toodles help too?

LST in Colorado

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ Oh my lok at these invites!!! OMG!! I LOVE the outside and look how CUTE the inside is too!! That little Mickey had is so CLEVER to use too!! Your nephew party looks likes its going to be so fun!! Success already in my eyes!

Unknown said...

Those are so cute!! Who doesn't love Mickey!! Good luck with your dump of snow - we got a good dumping last night and it's been snowing all day!!

Christine's Creative Cards said...

Super cute. Bet he loves having a crafty auntie! TFS --C

Rosie said...

cant wait to get my cameo, soon i hope!!! very cute invitations

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com