Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy Birthday with a cherry on top!

Good morning! Wow...two posts in two days! I'm on a roll!

Today I have one more birthday card to share. A card for my mom. :) I used some of the newer Jaded Blossom stamps and dies, and a freebie cut file from SVG Cutting Files. I love this yummy cupcake, and it is perfect with this sentiment!
I used the Silhouette software and a basic shape in my Silhouette Library to create the card base and layer, and to cut out my super cute little cupcake. :)

I added some glossy accents to make my cherry too!
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Vintage Cream and Dark Chocolate cardstock
Echo Park For the Record 2 (Tailored)
SVG Cutting Files Free Cupcake
Jaded Blossom Hey Cupcake stamp set
Jaded Blossom Flag Dies and Flag Dies 2

Happy Birthday Mom! I hope your day is fantastic!

7 comments:

JennyKozar said...

This looks yummy!

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ Oh YUMMY!! That cupcake ~ I am LOVING!!! Again fun papers and and shape!! Happy Birthday to your Mom too!! She will LOVE it! Hope all is well with you and yoru family!! I miss your enabling too! LOL! Have a wonderful day!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty...love the shape!! Lee-Ann :)

Georgiana said...

That chocolate cupcake sure does look scumptious. Cute sentiment.

L.B. said...

Your cupcke looks good enough to eat so great.

Migdalia said...

Super Cute & Yummy!Happy Bday to your mom!She will love it!I do!

Christine's Creative Cards said...

Love how the chocolate looks like it's melting, oh so yummy! --c