Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Get Whale Soon!

Yay! It's Wednesday!!
And that means that I have another Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons design team post to share!
For todays card I made a get well card with this super cute whale in the Get Well cutting files!
I created the card base in Silhouette Studio with a shape in my library. I also used the rounded rectangle tool. 
Supplies:
 PaperTrey Ink Kraft cardstock
Echo Park Paradise Beach 6x6 paper stack
Core'dinations cardstock
Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons Get Well cut files
My Pink Stamper Punnylicious
Creative Imaginations Oceana Rhinestones

Don't forget to head on over to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons blog to check out the rest of the design teams projects!

6 comments:

Lisa Norris said...

This is so cute, Jeanne! I love the cheery colors you used. :)

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love that whale!! Lee-Ann :)

Trixie said...

I LOVE this card Jeanne! Your card base shape is awesome!!!

Kate said...

Aww your whale looks awesome.

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ Awe this is so CUTE and FUN!! The shape, the bright colors and of course the whale!! This will make anyone feel better and fast too!!

Christine's Creative Cards said...

Great card. I'm sure we've known many people getting sick this year. This card will brighten up anyone's day. TFS --C