Thursday, January 31, 2013

I {heart} you very much...

YAY for Thursdays! (Hey, I work full-time and so this is one day closer to Friday!)

I finally had time to create something for a challenge this week! I know I've been MIA lately, but it's been busy both at work and at home. I feel like I might be getting back into the crafty swing of things. :) I was able to totally clean and organize my scrap room, and if I post some pics, you'll totally understand why it took so long!

Anyhoo, I decided to join in on the very first SVG Cutting Files challenge! I recently discovered Annie's files through Candace and Michelle, the gals of Jaded Blossom. And these files are so super cute! (Oh, and on Monday don't forget to stop by Jaded Blossom for some sneaky peeks of the new release coming up!)

I decided to use the My Heart file for today's project. I used a white A2 sized card base and aded a couple layers from a shape in my Silhouette Library, and cut everything with my Silhouette Cameo.

The patterned background paper is from the digital Echo park Love Story kit that I purchased from Jessica Sprague. I printed it on American Craft white cardstock with my Epson Workforce 1100 printer.
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink White and black cardstock
Echo Park Love Story digital paper
SN@P Color Vibes 6x6 stack
Stampin' Up Blush Blossom and Cherry Cobbler cardstock
Core'dinations
SVG Cutting Files My Heart
My Creative Time Lots of Love
Silhouette Library shape file
iRock and black gems
Stampin' Up oval punch
Versamark
Stampin' Up White embossing powder

Have a fabulous day!!

7 comments:

Houses Built of Cards said...

Just adorable! LOVE the colors - and the sentiment stamped on black is brilliant!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

snappy scrappy said...

So sweet...love it! Lee-Ann :)

quilt4fun2 said...

Sweet job on a cute card! I like the white on black for the sentiment...great choice.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ this is so stinking CUTE!!! She is a dol and of course I LOVE the sentiment and papers too! YEAH its FRIDAY!! You can be totally happy!! I hope you share pcitures of your craft space ~ you know I will be drooling!!

Michelle said...

this is adorable of course !!! love the shape of the mat too ! such a cute little girl and of course love the earrings !!! thanks so much for joining us in the SVG Cutting Files challenge ~~~

michelle - DT
www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Rosie said...

super cute card!!! really love the hape of the mat

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Kim Ricketts said...

This is such a cute card!!

Kim :)