Monday, February 11, 2013

A couple Valentine projects!

Happy Monday! This morning I've got a couple of Valentine's to share. It's always so hard to make stuff for my kiddos, because they are getting older and well, there isn't much older "boy" stuff out there. :)

I was able to find something over at SVG Cuts that worked perfectly! 
These super cute little sports Valentine's can be found in the 24 Valentines SVG Kit. I created the cards in Make The Cut. (Yes, I finally caved and got a PC just for my Make The Cut.) It's just a little laptop and it runs Windows 8 which is driving me crazy! I was going to get the Microsoft Surface Pro, but for the price, I wanted more storage. Everything works perfectly and I get to use my most favorite SVG cutting program with my Silhouette Cameo. 
 I created the 4x4 square card base with rounded corners. 
 Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Vintage Cream cardstock
Simple Stories Awesome 6x6 paper stack
Misc Bazzill cardstock
SVG Cuts 24 Valentines
My Creative Time 100% Sweetness
Tiny Bubbles Cuttlebug folder

Have a great Monday!

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

These are fab for boys...love them !! Lee-Ann :)

Kim Ricketts said...

I love the embossing on these!!! They are perfect!!

Kim

Trixie said...

These are SOOOO cute!! I love them. Theywould be perfect for my 4 year old....ha ha! He's a sport nut! :) Thanks so much for sharing.

Christine's Creative Cards said...

I almost bought this ebossing folder the other day, now I wish I had. These cards are perfect. TFS --C

Kim H said...

jeannie ` these are so flippin CUTE!!! I LVOE the idea that these are in the shapes of heart! To CLEVER! I bet you boys are going to LOVE them!!! PERFECT for teenagers!