Friday, February 15, 2013

Guess how much I love you?

Yay for Fridays! I'm so looking forward to the weekend, where I hope to be doing some major scrapbooking. I am beginning the Project Life system and I can't wait to get started! I'm only about 11 years behind right now, and Project Life is the perfect solution for me. :) I'm not working on the weekly spread, but instead using the system for my kiddos scrapbooks. 

I'm only waiting on some negatives that I am having scanned into digital files by Persnickety Prints.
And then I'll be able to order some images that I have misplaced at one time or another. I hope to get some PL inserts put into place first. :)

But, today, I've got another super cute card to share with you! I've been enjoying cutting out the cute files over at Miss Kate Cuttables. :) And even though it's the day after Valentine's Day, here is somewhat of a non-traditional colored Valentine. But adorable none-the-less!
For my card base, I used Silhouette Studio to weld a circle and a rounded square together. Then did some flipping and more welding to create the base. 
I used some Maraschino Cherry Twine from the Twinery for my balloon ribbon.
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Ocean Tides cardstock
We R Memory Keepers Anthologie 6x6 paper stack
Core'dinations
Miss Kate Cuttables Be Mine
My Creative Time Beary Special Thoughts

And just an FYI... 
One of my most favorite stamp companies is having a release blog hop today!
You've got to head over and check out these new products! They will be available at 8 a.m. PST TODAY!! 

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love that shape and the cute bear!! Lee-Ann :)

Kim Ricketts said...

Your card is so cute!!! I love it!! I ordered the whole release! I can't wait to get it!

Kim :)