Thursday, February 14, 2013

Hap-bee Valentine's Day!

Hap-bee Valentine's Day! 
Isn't this Valentine the cutest? I almost didn't send it to my sister. :)
This adorable little bee is a cut file from Kate over at Miss Kate Cuttables. She has some super cute cut files. And not only the cutesy girl stuff, but she has boy files too and sometimes those are hard to find! This was offered as a freebie on February 9th.
I used another free file for my card base. This file can be found over at September Ninth. Ruthie has been offering up some fabulous Hello Kitty SVG files and now some card bases. They are perfect! :)
This is another project I used the print and cut feature on my Cameo for the sentiment. 
Supplies: 
PaperTrey Ink black and white cardstock
My Mind's Eye Fine & Dandy 6x6 paper stack
Carta Bella Tradewinds 6x6 paper stack
Miss Kate Cuttables Bee Mine Bee
September Ninth Designs Free Scallop Circle Card Base

Have a fabulous day!

5 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Super cute I love this card and the image the image is adorable.

Pink Cricut said...

So adorable!!!

Migdalia said...

The CUTEST Bee EVER!!!
Happy Valentine's Day,
Migdalia

CarolynG said...

LOVE the sentiment!! Cutest card!!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

This turned out darling. I can see why you would want to hold onto it. ;) I pinned it!