Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Have a moo-velous day!

Guess what...it's Wednesday! We're half way through another week. :) But not only that, it's time for another Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons DT post! 
And today, I've used that super cute little cow from the new Moovelous cutting file!
I used the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Layered Lables 1 cutting files to create the layers for my card. I designed and cut everything with Silhouette Studio and my Cameo.
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink black and white cardstock
Carta Bella Devoted 6x6 paper stack
Core'dinations cardstock
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Moovelous cutting file
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Layered Labels 1 cutting file
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Banners Long cutting file
My Pink Stamper Punny-Licious
My Pink Stamper More Punny-Licious

And don't forget to stop by the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons blog to check out the rest of the design team projects!

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute! Lee-Ann :)

Kate said...

aww so cute.

Christine's Creative Cards said...

Awe this little moo is so sweet. TFS --C

SiskiyouSue said...

That cow is adorable! I dashed over to pick one up for myself, also. Thank you.