Wednesday, February 27, 2013

PPPR Design Team post...and some baby cards!

Thank goodness it's Wednesday! Hey...once again I'm just glad it's not Monday! :)

This morning I've got another Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons design team post to share.
There are a couple of 'welcome baby' cards that I need to make and after coming across this adorable little Jack-in-the-Box from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Santa's Helpers cut file, I decided to use it for both of them!
 I created the base of the card with a label shape in my Silhouette Library. The top layer is a simple rounded rectangle.

Baby boy version :)
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Kraft cardstock
Echo Park All About a Boy 6x6 paper stack
My Mind's Eye Summer Splash 6x6 paper stack
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Santa's Helpers cut files
My Creative Time Chocolate Greetings
Peachy Keen Stamps Erkle & Merkle Face Assortment

Baby girl version :)
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Kraft cardstock
Echo Park My Girl 6x6 paper stack
Fancy Pants Designs Time for Spring 6x6 paper stack
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Santa's Helpers cut files
My Creative Time Chocolate Greetings
Peachy Keen Stamps Erkle & Merkle Face Assortment

Don't forget to head on over to Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons for more fun projects from the rest of the design team!


5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Both are fabulous!! Lee-Ann :)

Migdalia said...

Darling cards!!
Have a FABULOUS day,
Migdalia

Christine's Creative Cards said...

These are fantastic. I can remember that jack in the box pop up toy FUN card! TFS -C

Kathy Salido said...

Your cards are so adorable! !

Anonymous said...

So adorable! Jeanne Shipman