Friday, March 1, 2013

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons guest designer!

Today I'm sharing a project as a guest designer for Lisa over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons! Lisa has just moved back to the states and is still waiting for all of her crafty stuff to be delivered. And then...there's the putting away of all that stuff! 

She's bound to be super busy for a while, so her design team members, we've all decided to take over her blog to help her out!

For my project, I've decided to use some cutting files and digital papers to spotlight these fabulous products!
For my card base, I've used the Layered Labels 2 cutting files. I did some welding and flipping in Silhouette Studio to create the base and then created a couple extra layers using the offset feature. :)
These patterns come from the Pumpkin Spice digital paper collection. The striped pattern is from the Pattern Pack 1 and the solid pattern from the Plaid Grid Pack. I used the print and cut feature of my Silhouette Cameo to print and cut them out. My super cute little lion is from the Safari Love cut files, I just decided to leave off the heart for this project. :) 
 Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Vintage Cream cardstock
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Layered Labels 2 cut files
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Safari Love cut files
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Sentiment Spots 1 cut files
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Pumpkin Spice digital paper collection
Pink By Design Jungle Fever

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable! Lee-Ann :)

Kim H said...

jeanne ~ this is so CUTE! LOVE the little lion! The papers of course are so sweet too! Hope all is well with you and your family!

Craftin Desert Divas said...

That is so cute! Love those colors. I hope you will come and visit my new Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party starting Monday.

Tara