Tuesday, March 12, 2013

PPPR Design Team post...a little lucky panda!

Good morning! 
Guess what...I have a new project to share with you this morning! It's been a while, but I'm still alive. :) And this project happens to be a design team post for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons!
Since St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner, I decided to use the Birthday Panda cut file but switch it up and go with the "green" theme!
To create my card base, I used a standard A2 size card. I created the base as 8.5 x 5.5 in Silhouette Studio. Then I opened up the Layered Label 2 cut file and welded it to that shape. I scored it at 4.25 inches.
The little clover is found in the Luck of the Irish cut file. My background paper is from the Rainbow Plaid Grid digi papers, and I used to the print and cut feature on my Silhouette Cameo to cut it out. I used a couple different shades of green from the digi papers to fill in the clover to print and cut that as well.
The twine is the Lime Licorice from Trendy Twine...didn't it go perfect with my color theme?! 
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink black and white cardstock
Core'dinations
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Layered Labels 2 cut file
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Birthday Panda cut file
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Luck of the Irish cut file
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Rainbow Plaid Grid digi papers
Lime Licorice Trendy Twine
Jaded Blossom Lucky Treats

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

jessica said...

such an adorable card! LOVE the base you made and those adorable files!!!
Awesome job!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT hump day!

snappy scrappy said...

Just too cute!!

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is sooo freaking adorable! I just LOVE that panda and of course the sentiment too :)

Lisa Norris said...

I love how you created the base of the card, Jeanne! SO fun! I also love that you used the Panda for a St. Paddy's Day card! :)

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ this is ADORABLE! That little Panda is so CUTE and of course ~ LOVE the paper! Hey Pandas celebrate St. Patty's Day too! Hope all is well with you and your family!