Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

Good morning, and Happy Easter! I hope that you all have a wonderful day!
I've just got a quick card to share and then I'll let you all get back to your families.
 I created this 5x5 inch card base using the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Layered Labels 1 cut files. 
 This adorable little Easter Bunny is from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Hoppy Easter cut files.
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink kraft cardstock
Carta Bella True Friends 6x6 paper stack
Carta Bella Cool Summer 6x6 paper stack
My Mind's Eye Dwell 6x6 paper stack
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Layered Labels 1 cutting files
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Hoppy Easter cutting files
Pink By Design Bunny stamp set
Stampin' Up Pearls

6 comments:

Georgiana said...

What a hippity hoppity cute bunny! Happy Easter to you!

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute...Happy Easter!

quilt4fun2 said...

Cute bunch of cut files...the bunny is so cute and I really like the shape!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Rosie said...

omg this card is sooo cute

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ Oh isn't this bunny ADORABLE! I just LOVE how this machine cuts ~ so AMAZING to me! PERFECT papers and of course another fun shape!

Unknown said...

beautifull bunny