Sunday, March 17, 2013

You're my pot of gold!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I just want to share a quick little card with you!
I created this 5 1/2 inch square card with a shape from my Silhouette Studio. The little bear came from the Happy St. Patty's Day file from Miss Kate's Cuttables. 
Supplies: 
PaperTrey Ink white cardstock
My Mind's Eye Collectable Notable 6x6 paper stack
Core'dinations
Misc cardstock
Miss Kate Cuttables Happy St. Paddy's Day
Lime Licorice Trendy Twine
My Create Time You're My Pot of Gold
iRock
Glossy Accents

6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Just soooo sweet!!

Craftin Desert Divas said...

This is super duper cute. Hope you will visit my blog and follow if you like. I have a new linky party starting tomorrow.


Tara
www.craftindesertdivas.blogspot.com

L.B. said...

This is so fun and cute.Love the cute shamrock balloon.

jessica said...

This is super adorable!!! LOVE that sweet cut!
Thanks for sharing and hope you had a GREAT St. Patty's Day!

Migdalia said...

OMG!!Seriously,Totally,ADORABLE!!!
LOVE!LOVE!LOVE!
Have a Wonderful Day,
Migdalia

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ oh this is so CUTE and PERFECT for St. Patty's Day! That bear is adorable and of course the colors & all the details! Hope all is well with you! Congrats on the Hobby Lobby too!