Tuesday, March 26, 2013

PPPR Design Team Post :: Home Sweet Home

Good morning! Today is Wednesday, and that means it's time for a new Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons design team post! 
 Last Wednesday, Lisa released the cutest little house files! And of course, I just had to use one of them!
 I created my 5 x 5 inch card base in Silhouette Studio using the weld feature. I created the top layer by using the offset feature.
In order to make my fence reach across the entire card, I welded two of the shapes together to make a longer piece. The sun is a cut from my Silhouette Library.
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Kraft cardstock
Carta Bella True Friends 6x6 paper stack
Heidi Grace Sunshowers 6x6 paper stack
Core'dinations
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Home is Where the Heart Is cut files
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Kite & Clouds cut files
Pink By Design Home Sweet Home

Don't forget to head on over to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons blog to check out the rest of the design team's projects!

Have a happy Wednesday!


7 comments:

Shorty Creations said...

ADORABLE card!!! Love all the details =D

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

I love this sweet card! Oh my gosh - so many cute little details in this image! What a beautiful card ♥

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Love the little scene you created , this is so sweet !!
Brianna

Adrian said...

So pretty!

Kim H said...

jeanne ~ Oh this is a beautiful card! The file is so fun and all the fun details too!

quilt4fun2 said...

Perfect colors for the house and door. Great job on your shaped card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Rachel Vass said...

I love this card!