Monday, January 28, 2013

Guest Designer for September Ninth Designs!

Good morning! Today, I am honored to be a guest designer for the fabulous Ruthie over at September Ninth Designs! And if you head on over to her blog to check out her new project today...I bet you'll find a freebie! :)

Today I am using the Hello Kitty Cupid file! I used the Silhouette Studio file and cut it with my Cameo. 
The card base, is a shape from my Silhouette Library. The top layer is a simple rounded rectangle.
Aren't these Hello Kitty files so adorable?! Ruthie is offering a TON of super cute free files over on her blog
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Black, White, and Kraft cardstock
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Love Bug Pattern Pack digi paper
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Love Bug Circle & Spots digi paper
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Love Bug Chevron & Stripes digi paper
Peachy Keen Stamps Cupid's Sting
Liz's PaperLoft Boutique Hemp twine
Martha Stewart Glitter
iRock and Black gems

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful Monday! :)

7 comments:

Seahorse Creations said...

So cute, Love the papers.

Beckie said...

Stellar card. congrats on your GDT.

Be blessed, Beckie
justbcreativecrazy@gmail.com

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Your card is adorable Jeanne! Thanks so much for being a guest designer!

Ruthie

snappy scrappy said...

So cute!! Lee-Ann :)

quilt4fun2 said...

Love the papers you used on your very cute version of Kitty :D Going to check them out. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

jeanne ~ AWE ~ this is so ADORBS!! Who doesn't LOVE Hello Kitty and her playing cupid is just winning my heart!! Again I LOVE the shape of this card!! Great papers too!

Christine's Creative Cards said...

I just love this kitty. And the sentiment is perfect. --C