Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! 

Today I've got a super quick post sharing some Halloween treats for my nephews!
 This matchbox treat holder is the one that the ladies over at Jaded Blossom sent to their customers with a prior stamp release. My treat holders are holding some M-n-M's. :)
I used PaperTrey Ink black and vintage cream card stock for the holders and my pattern paper is from the Authentique Enchanted 6x6 paper pad. The super cute little pumpkin and spider are clip art files from Revi Devi Halloween Friends file over at www.mygrafico.com. I used the print and cut feature in Silhouette Studio to create them.
The stamps are from the My Creative Time Mixed Holiday Sentiments.

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Oh so cute! Lee-Ann :)

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ CUTE!! Of course the papers and stamps are FABULOUS! But I have never seen these before I might have to see what they are all about! LOVE, LOVE LOVE them!!! So will your nephews!!! Happy Halloween sweet friend!

Unknown said...

Super cute & spooktacular!

Cindy Beland said...

Oh WOW these are sooo SUPER cute Jeanne!GREAT job,I LOVE the cute little spider!Have a great weekend my friend!!!:)

Rosie said...

these are so cute

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com