Thursday, October 11, 2012

Melisa's Crafty Creations Blog Hop!!

Yay! Welcome to Melisa's Crafty Creations "1 year Blogoversary" Blog Hop!
If you've just come from Gloria's blog, then you're hopping in the right direction! If you stumbled across my blog by accident this morning, you might want to head on over to Melisa's blog to start at the beginning of the hop! There's sure to be some fabulous blog candy along the way!

Today I'm sharing this super cute fall pumpkin card! Fall is my favorite season, and these pumpkins are just sooo cute! They are from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Pumpkin Patch cutting files, and the pattern paper (on the pumpkins) is from the Halloween Circles & Spots digital paper pack.
To create the tag for my sentiment, I used a technique that one of my fellow My Creative Time DT sisters, Ruthie used on her last Technique Tuesday. I used the My Creative Time Just Tag dies and just cut them down using my Cuttlebug to create a tag with the original My Creative Time signature stitching. :) Ruthie even has a video posted on how to do this!
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Vintage Cream cardstock
Stampin' Up early Espresso cardstock
Authentique Enchanted Collection 6x6 paper stack
PPPR Halloween Circles & Spots digital paper pack
PPPR Pumpkin Patch cutting files
My Creative Time All Around Halloween
My Creative Time Just Tags

GIVEAWAY TIME!!!
Are you ready for some blog candy! There are several giveaways throughout this hop, and all you have to do to be entered is to visit and comment on ALL the blogs! Easy peasy! So let's keep hopping!

Your next stop on the hop is the awesomely talented Julie!

And if you have gotten lost somewhere along the way, here's the complete blog hop lineup!

Jeanne - That's me!
Julie - You're next stop!
Kathy

17 comments:

Lisa Norris said...

Oh, very cute! I love the polka dots on those pumpkins! So happy to be a part of this hop with you, Jeanne!

Two Scraptastic Gals said...

Such a cute card and those pumpkins are perfect!! Love it!

BugBites said...

Super cute. Thanks for the tip on the dies. Heading over to check that out.

Unknown said...

i adore your card! Thanks for sharing.

marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

snappy scrappy said...

Perfect pumpkin card! Lee-Ann :)

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ ADORABLE!! I LOVe pumpkins and these are on my list of LOVE!!! Of course the paper is FABULOUS too! I think the sentiment is just the right one as well!! I hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend!!

Crafting Katie said...

Adorable card, Jeanne! I love the papers you used!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great card, love those pumpkins!

CBW said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Candace said...

another great card! love the patterns on the pumpkins!

Sue D said...

So cute with the polka dot pumpkins!

Ashley said...

I LOVE the pumpkins on your card! Great job on the paper piecing! TFS!

~Ashley
proudusmcwife@gmail.com
http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com

Mommy25 said...

Beautiful pumpkin card! :)

jessica said...

What a beautiful card!! Love those pumpkins!!!
Another awesome creation!
TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

Rebekah said...

Beautiful card! Love the pumpkins!

Karenladd said...

Just love your sweet paper pieced pumpkins!! Happy Fall!

cvjac2009 said...

Gorgeous pumpkin card