Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons DT :: Jeepers Creepers!

Hello there again! It's time for another Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons design team post! Today, I'm sharing a card I made using the Halloween Critters cutting files and the Halloween Bats & Swirls digital paper pack. :)
Isn't this spider just way too cute?! Both the spider and her web are from the same file. I created a shadow for the web in my Make the Cut program. Everything was cut out with my Silhouette Cameo. The card is a standard A2 sized card.
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink black cardstock
Misc Bazzill cardstock
PPPR Halloween Bats & Swirls digital paper pack
PPPR Halloween Critters cutting files
Pink By Design A Haunting We Will Go
iRock and gems

Don't forget to join is for our Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons Halloween Blog Hop on October 20th!

And today, you can head on over to My Creative Time to check out some new 3-D projects!

9 comments:

Lisa Norris said...

Very cute!!! I love that paper with the little spider, Jeanne! :)

LST in Colorado said...

Adorable card, I like everything about it. Thanks for sharing.

snappy scrappy said...

Not a fan of spiders...but I think I'd let this one hang in my house...too cute!! Lee-Ann :)

Cindy Beland said...

Oh my your spider is TOO CUTE Jeanne!SUPER SUPER job with your ADORABLE card,Have a great week!!!:)

Kim H said...

Jeanne~ Oh this is seriously ADORABLE!!! Well you know that paper is just FABULOUS!! But the web and spider is just too CUTE!!! This is NOT helping my paper hoarding issues you know!! Hope all is well with you!!

Monica said...

I absolutely love this file! So adorable!

quilt4fun2 said...

Adorable Spider and web cut. Great job! Love the colors and papers too.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Rosie said...

too cute


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

katieo said...

Great Spider card. Love how you positioned the web
katieoscreations at gmail dot com