Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Jaded Blossom :: Autumn wishes!

Good morning! I have a super quick card to share with you this morning! No die-cutting machines, just a sweet little stamped image. :)
This pumpkin stamp is from the new Thanksgiving Wishes stamp set from Jaded Blossom. I stamped it onto some XPI Blending paper measured at 3" x 3" and colored it in with Copics. The sentiment is also from the same stamp set. I added some more layers using Core'dinations and PaperTrey Ink black cardstock. 
The pattern paper is from the Echo Pack So Happy Together and Hello Summer 6x6 paper stacks.

That's it for today, I hope the rest of your Tuesday is fabulous!
And don't forget to head on over to My Creative Time for some new techniques!

6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

This is so pretty! Lee-Ann :)

Kim H said...

jeanne ~ very pretty card!!! LOVE the design and BEATUIFUL coloring!!

Lisa Norris said...

This is so pretty, Jeanne! I love that frilly pumpkin! :)

ScrappyKsue said...

Love love love the pumpkin!

quilt4fun2 said...

That is a beautiful pumpkin stamp! Great card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kate said...

OMGOSH this is GORGEOUS!!!!! I just love it.