Tuesday, October 23, 2012

PPPR Design Team Day!

Good morning! Are you ready for another Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons DT post?! Well we've got a ton of cuteness in store for you!
Today, I'm using some of the SVG files in the Fall Festival set! Aren't these just the cutest?!
I used one of the shadow boxes I purchased from the Silhouette Studio for my card. These shadow boxes are so fun to make! I hid the face on the scarecrow so I could add one of the new Peachy Keen Faces from the Piles of 3/4" Smiles Face Assortment. These faces are adorable! And they work perfectly with the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons cutting files! I also used the new Sentiment Spots 1 to create the tag for my sentiment. 
Here's just another view of my card. :)
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Kraft cardstock
Core'dinations cardstock
We R Memory Keepers Autumn Splendor 6x6 paper stack
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Fall Festival cut files
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Sentiment Spots 1 cut files
Silhouette Studio Shadow Box file
My Creative Time Mixed Holiday Sentiments
Peachy Keen  Piles of 3/4" Smiles
PaperTrey Ink Twine

And don't forget to stop by My Creative Time today for some more 3-D Inspiration from Emma and her design team!
Have a fabulous Wednesday!!

4 comments:

Lisa Norris said...

So cute, Jeanne! I love that face on the little guy! :)

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable...love these 3D cards! Lee-Ann :)

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ This is WAY TOO CUTE!!! Okay I LOVE the shadow box ~ I am in AWE it is made of paper!! Well the details are simply STUNNING!! The corn. the crow, the scarecrow ~ OH my!! LOVE this too pieces!! You have my addy right?? ADORABLE!!

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER cute shadow box Jeanne!I LOVE your scarecrow,Have a great evening!!!!:)