Thursday, October 25, 2012

MCT Designer's Challenge :: Tags!

Good morning! Are you all ready for another Designer's Challenge?! Today over at My Creative Time, Ruthie is hosting a TAG challenge. 
All you have to do is create a larger 4 inch x 6 inch tag! 
You can make it in any shape and use some of the larger sentiment stamps on it. Because ALL of Emma's stamps can be used on any project...and today, we're going to show you some fabulous tags!
I created this tag with a shape from the Silhouette Studio. I created an internal shadow to make my second layer and filled both layers with some digital papers from the Lettering Delights Chill Out paper pack. My banner is also another Silhouette Studio file, and I used a sentiment from the My Creative Time Card Sentiments stamp set. 
This super adorable little holiday image is also from the Lettering Delights Chill Out graphic file. Isn't he just so cute? And yes, I know it's a *little* early for some Christmas type projects, but I couldn't resist this little guy! I imported the image into Silhouette studio, traced the image, created a shadow and then used the fabulous print and cut feature. Oh my gosh...I LOVE it! It's like the best print and cut feature I've ever used. :)
I added some doodles with a white gel pen and micro black pen. My little guy is also popped up on some foam pop dots. For the top of my tag, I used some 1 inch jute ribbon from Liz's Paper Loft Boutique. I added a vintage button and finally some Mistletoe Crinkle Ribbon from 3 Girl Jam.
Don't forget to stop by My Creative Time to check out some new tags! Have a fabulous day!

12 comments:

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ Oh this polar bear is ADORABLE!! Of course the papers are just PERFECT too! I must get this printer you have ~ I LOVE the papers you print up!!! You doddle him in just the right palces too! You know the MCT sentiment you chose is PERFECT for a polar bear!We have a local resturaunt that does a commercial around the holidays with a polar bear, that sentiment and font! AWESOME job!!!

snappy scrappy said...

This is adorable!! Lee-Ann :)

Glora said...

ADORABLE. That print and cut feature is really getting to me and those digital papers are GORGEOUS. This is absolutely PERFECT. I love it! Hugs- Glora

Cathryn said...

Love the shape of that tag and the colors too! Wish I had that machine! Great Creation Jeanne. Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Crafting Katie said...

Adorable tag, Jeanne! I love the shape and those great digital papers!

quilt4fun2 said...

Got to love the Cameo and the great cuts and printing that can be done with it...I am still learning. Wonderful job on your cute tag.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cassandra said...

What great colors! He reminds me of the Coca Cola polar bears...CUTE!!! Great job! Can't wait for your Silhouette tutorials!!!! :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

darling darling darling tag!!!! I love the polar bear, he's too stinkin' cute!

Ashley Nicole said...

This is just so cute! Love the pattern paper and of course the polar bear is adorable.
Ashley

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Your card is darling Jeanne! Love that little polar bear and the tag shape is cool too!

Ruthie :)

CherylB said...

Love this! I love using digi papers too. I also love the simpleness of the font on these stamps. Very neat and clean. Love the color scheme...great job!

Cindy Beland said...

Your tag is soooo ADORABLE Jeanne!AWESOME job with it,I LOVE the cute little polar bear!SUPER SUPER job my friend!!!:)