Monday, October 8, 2012

My Creative Time :: Scrapping the Little Things

Good morning! Are you ready for another segment of Scrapping the Little Things over at My Creative Time? Every other Monday, Emma challenges the design team to create layouts! Super fun (and super challenging since I am WAY behind on scrapbooks!) and it offers me so much inspiration to get working on some!
Well guess what? I finally got my hands on some Smash products! I didn't even realize that they are sold at my Wal-Mart, but now that I know it's there...watch out! :) I purchased a couple of books and a few of the accessories just to get me started. 

For my very first Smash page, I wanted to include something that will get me going at full steam. So what better than my cameras! I mean without my camera, I wouldn't be able to scrap anything! So I took some pics of my favorite equipment that I use to capture my family memories. 
I generally use my Nikon D700 or D7000 and a handful of different lenses.
A couple of my favorite lenses are my Nikkor 85mm f1.8D and Nikkor 50mm f1.4G. And of course my Nikkor Micro lens. :)
Another piece of equipment that we use quite often is our Sony HandyCam. 
Supplies:
Smash Eco Style Binder
Smash Date Stamp
Smash Sticky Notes
Smash Clips
Graphic 45 A Ladies Diary 8x8 paper stack
Core'dinations
My Creative Time Just Simply Live
My Creative Time Camera Shy
My Creative Time Just Tags
My Creative Time Flower Petal Dies
Zutter Distress-it-all
Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
3 Girl Jam Crinkle Ribbon
Liz's PaperLoft Boutique hemp twine
Stampin' Up corner punch
Stampin' Up Notebook border punch
Misc buttons and brads
Glossy Accents
Copics

I hope you enjoyed my very first Smash layout! Stop my My Creative Time for some more layout inspiration!

13 comments:

Leanne said...

What a awesome idea!! I love it Jeanne!! Love all the detailing you added to your pages! I think your first Smash pages turned out FANTASTIC!! Hugs, Leanne

Crafting Katie said...

Wow! This is so cute, Jeanne! I love all of your little details, especially the crossed staples!

Cathryn said...

What a cute idea to do your equipment! Great job Jeanne! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!! Lee-Ann :)

Migdalia said...

Beautiful!Gorgeous!!TFS
Migdalia

Cassandra said...

What a great layout! Love the subject and it's so gorgeous too! My mom is a photographer...so I love looking back at old cameras. Love this layout girl :)

Glora said...

So COOL! Your shots of your cameras/lenses are perfect and they way you put them together is beautiful. I love the way you ladies are using the smashbooks. Awesome job. Hugs- Glora

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER COOL smashbooks layout Jeanne!great job with all the details,looks AMAZING!Have a SUPER day my friend!!!:)

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ alright this is your first page??? I LOVe it!!! What a AWESOME way to start you Smashing off! So TRUE!!! Our cameras(your obsession) is what makes us scrap!! LOVE the details ~ EVERY single one of them!!! When I grow up I want to be you and have all those cameras and lenses!!! Awesome job!!!

Scrapping Out Of Control said...

This is awesome Jeanne! I love your photos and all of the details! You are a professional at smashing now!! You rock girl! hugs

quilt4fun2 said...

You are off to a smashing start. I will have to check out the Mart for some interesting items...a date stamp and clips! I like the flowers, tags and envelope. Nice job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Unknown said...

Hi Jeanne, I have never done a smash books and have seen many but I have to say I have never seen one as amazing as this one and I am finally inspired to take on a new project like this..Thank you for your inspiration , spactackular job!!!!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

this is wonderful jeanne! I can't believe this is your first smashbook page!!!!