Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July! And wow, I can't believe just how quickly this holiday got here. It seems like my kiddos just barely got out of school for the summer. ;)

Today I'm sharing a card created with an SVG file over at Scrapping Bug Designs. This little cutie is in the USA file. And of course, I had to add a little peachy face to him. I wanted him holding a fire cracker instead of the flag in the file, but that's easy enough to do. I love how SVG collections can be so easily customized!
I created the base for my card using a shape in my Silhouette Library, and the additional layers by using the offset feature. 
My sentiment is from the new Jaded Blossom Celebrate America stamp set.
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Kraft cardstock
The Paper Studio Vintage Nation 12x12 paper stack
Scrapping Bug Designs USA SVG file
Jaded Blossom Celebrate America
Jaded Blossom Candy Charms & Banners
Peachy Keen Stamps Sweet & Innocent Face Assortment
Liz's PaperLoft hemp twine

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!

ProGait Custom Orthotics said...

Look great! You're so clever!

Seahorse Creations said...

Cute, Love it.

quilt4fun2 said...

Very cute card. I like the shaped card and the cut file is a great Uncle Sam!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Migdalia said...

Yes!! He is a Cutie pie!! Adorable card!
Happy 4th of July.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥