Tuesday, July 2, 2013

PPPR DT :: Celebrate America

Good morning bloggers! Today is another design team share for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons! And boy are you in for a surprise...we've got some fabulous projects to share!
Today I'm sharing a card using some of the new patriotic cutting files! 
My favorite WAS the Grand Old Flag set, but then Lisa came out with the Fourth of July Kids!
Aren't these both just adorable?! 

I went with the Grand Old Flag cut files for my project today. :) And just look how PERFECTLY the Cameo cut this out!
My card base was created with a shape in my Silhouette Library. It's a standard A2 sized card. I edited the points on the shape to create the flat top and bottom for my card.
For the sentiment, I used the Celebrate America stamp set from Jaded Blossom.
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Vintage Cream cardstock
Authentique 6x6 Bundle: Glory
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Grand Old Flag
Jaded Blossom Celebrate America

Don't forget to stop by Lisa's blog and check out the projects from the rest of the fabulous design team! And have a wonderful Wednesday!

7 comments:

Migdalia said...

A beautiful card!! love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!!

Krystle said...

Love this!! (:

Kate said...

This looks Awesome. Love the shape of your card too. Have an Awesome 4th of July.

quilt4fun2 said...

Sweet job on your card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Jamie M. said...

Love this card and that cut. Too bad its not a single cut file. Great card for today! ♥ Jamie at CraftyGirl21

Brianna loeffelbein said...

This is so pretty, love it!!!