Tuesday, July 16, 2013

PPPR DT :: Hello

It's that time again!
It's time to share my Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons design team project!

For my card today I decided to use the Spring Garden cut files and cut these super cute daffodils! My card base was created within Silhouette Studio.
I added a simple little "Hello" to the card, because it's always nice to have a card like this on hand. :)
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Kraft cardstock
We R Memory Keepers Anthologie 6x6 paper stack
Core'dinations
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Spring Garden cut files
My Creative Time Floral Sentiments
Stampin' Up Pearls

Don't forget to stop by the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons blog to check out the rest of the projects by our fabulous design team!

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Pretty card and I love the flower cut...it is beautiful!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kate said...

Beautiful Card.

Migdalia said...

Very BEAUTIFUL..