Tuesday, July 30, 2013

PPPR DT :: You make me happy

Yay for Wednesdays! Okay, well not really, but it's time for me to share a Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons design team post with you!
For my project today, I used the Rain or Shine cut files to create this adorable little card! Isn't that little sun the cutest?!
The card base was created in Silhouette Studio with a background shape. I decided to make the clouds gray to go with my sentiment. I created the shadow by just cutting the clouds from two different colors of gray Core'dinations paper.
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Kraft cardstock
My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary 6x6 paper stack
Core'dinations
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Rain or Shine cut files
Glossy Accents

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Fabulous card-- it's a bit gloomy here and this card made me smile through the gray skies :) Love it!

quilt4fun2 said...

That has to be one of the most cute sunshine! I like how you did the clouds and you found the best papers for this card. Super job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Unknown said...

I love this card!! The sunshine is perfect!!!! love it! Great job!!
loves-Madge