Friday, September 20, 2013

Digi My World design team member!

Good morning! I hope this Friday is treating you all well. Today I'm sharing the news that I am now on the Digi My World Digital Stamp design team! Ann is super talented and very fun to work with, so I cannot wait to get started. :)

You can find all of her digital stamps here.

I was able to pick up a couple files and get to coloring, so I want to share a new project with you all today. Now keep in mind, I haven't used my Copics in a very long time, so my shading and blending might be a little rusty!
Isn't this little Zombie couple, the cutest little Zombies ever?!
I print my digi stamps out onto Express Blending card paper on an Epson Workforce 1100. It dries really fast and I don't even have to wait, I can just start coloring. There also doesn't seem to be any smearing of the Epson ink. :)
 Supplies:
Digi My World Death Do Us Part
PaperTrey Ink White Cardstock
Bazzill Licorice 6x6 mini prints
Studio Calico Wood Veneers
Copics
Glossy Accents
Stampin' Up Pearls

Ann is also still having a design team call to round out another team of designers! You can get all the information on the Digi My World Blog!

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute, great colouring!!

Migdalia said...

Congrats to you!!! This is AWESOME!!
Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Larelyn said...

I just love this card - too much fun! And, great coloring. I'm so happy that we'll be designing together.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Krystle said...

Congrats Jeanne!! Your card is awesome!! (:

Trixie said...

Yay!!! Congrats!!! Your card is so awesome!!! Love it!!

Melinda said...

Super cute! I love this card! Great coloring.