Tuesday, September 24, 2013

PPPR DT :: Happy Birthday!

Good morning! Today I'm sharing somewhat of a sad post because it's my last day as a design team member for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons. Lisa is a fabulous designer and I'll still be stalking her website for her amazing releases. And I'll also probably have to have EVERY new file that comes out!

With that being said, life is hectic and I just can't devote as much time to paper-crafting as I would like to. I'll still be around scrapbooking, paper-crafting, and stamping though just on a slower scale...you haven't seen the last of me!
My step-daughter Samantha is having a birthday today, so these little Minions are here to say Happy Birthday! 
I created the base of the card with a shape from Silhouette Studio. 
Aren't these little guys the cutest?!
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink White cardstock
Echo Park All About a Boy 6x6 paper stack
Core'dinations
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Minions cutting files
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Sentiment Spots 1 cutting files
Neat & Tangled Sequins

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

They are so STININ cute that I want to hug them or maybe just squeeze them real tight...LOL!..sorry cant help myself... This is ADORABLE!!
Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Krystle said...

Sad to see you go but I will still be stalking your blog!! ;)