Friday, September 13, 2013

Happy Fright Night!

Today is Friday. Today is the 13th. Happy Friday the 13th!

I've got a super cute card to share with you this morning using the Movie Monsters files from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons!
I have to admit, I've never watched the Jason/Friday the 13th movies and I even had to ask my hubby which little guy was associated with Friday the 13th! I'm sure in the movie Jason doesn't look this cute...but just look at this little guy!
 The background shape is from my Silhouette Studio Library. I added some drippy blood to my little guy by using the Martha Stewart Drippy Goo border punch and some glossy accents.
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Vintage Cream cardstock
Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler cardstock
My Mind's Eye Happy Haunting 6x6 paper stack
Carta Bella Traditions 6x6 paper stack
Echo Park Scoot 6x6 paper stack
Echo Park All About a Boy 6x6 paper stack
Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons Movie Monsters cutting files
Pink By Design A Haunting We Will Go

Don't forget to stop by Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons and check out all of the super cute cut files and digital clip art! Lisa even offers freebies and her files are so original! In fact...check out this new file available today!
There is even a way you can WIN this adorable set! Head on over to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Facebook Fan Page to share, comment and be entered!

And with that, I hope you all have a fabulous Friday!

6 comments:

Migdalia said...

This is AMAZING!! Super Cute & FUN!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

snappy scrappy said...

Fab...he never looked that cute!!

Victoria H. said...

What an absolutely cute card -- Freddie is adorable!

tracym110 said...

Love this!!! Loved Friday the 13th movies when i was a teenager!! Your card turned out adorable!
Tracy
tracyscricutcorner.blogspot.com

Kathy Salido said...

Absolutely love this card Jeanne!! Love the drippy blood you added.

Rosie said...

COOL CARD