Saturday, June 22, 2013

Exciting news!!

Save the date...well...save the MONTH!
I have some exciting news to share with you this morning!! I've accepted a guest designer position with Jaded Blossom for the month of October. And I LOVE me some Jaded Blossom stamps!

I can't wait to join the fabulous design team for the month!

So while I was waiting to share the news, I decided to break out some of the newer Jaded Blossom stamp sets, and those older, but still fabulous Flag Dies and create a project for my craft desk. :)
This is just a 6x6 little calendar that I made to sit on my craft table. I mounted it onto chipboard to add a little strength to it. I used some Pop Dots for dimension, inked the edges of everything and added some buttons and enamel dots as well. :)
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Kraft cardstock
Carta Bella Traditions 6x6 paper stack
Jaded Blossom Flag Dies
Jaded Blossom Flag Dies 2
Jaded Blossom Layered Frame & Journal Die
Jaded Blossom Journal Calendar
Jaded Blossom Calendar Candies
Jaded Blossom Picture This
Liz's PaperLoft Boutique hemp twine
PaperTrey Ink Buttons

So don't forget to save that date bloggers! You'll be seeing a lot of me over on the Jaded Blossom blog in October! 

5 comments:

Crafting on Caffeine said...

I love this! congrats, very exciting!

Lisa Norris said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see all of the AWESOMENESS you create! :D

Migdalia said...

How exciting!! Yiippee for you!!!
AWESOME card!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Krystle said...

Love this!!!! Great job!!! (:

Kate said...

Beautiful Card and Congrats!