Tuesday, June 18, 2013

PPPR DT :: Hey Man!

Guess what? It's time for me to share another Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons design team post! And today, I get to share my hubby's birthday card, since it's his birthday! Happy Birthday Shawn! I just know he'll have a fabulous day. ;)
I used the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Tool Time cutting files to create this super fun card. 
 The card base was created with the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Layered Labels 1 files. I modified the file to create an A2 sized card. I also edited the points at the top of the shape to create the flat top, which made my card easy to score.
 I decided that I only wanted the face to be on my tool box, so I deleted the face from the hammer and level. For the wrench, I used the PNG file and then traced it to create the cut lines.
These pattern papers are from the Pretty paper, Pretty Ribbons Man, Oh Man digital paper collection. I printed them on my Epson Workforce printer.
 And...the inside. :)
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Kraft cardstock
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Man, Oh Man Pattern Pack 1
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Man, Oh Man Pattern Pack 2
Core'dinations
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Layered Labels cutting files
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Tool Time cutting files
Pink By Design Tool Time
Pink By Design Mustaches

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to head on over to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons blog to check out the rest of the design team's projects!

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!

Migdalia said...

Totally Cute and Funny! Awesome!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Kate said...

Aww this is super cute. Awesome Details.

Lucia Gonzalez said...

This is really cute! tks for sharing