Monday, June 10, 2013

You did it!!

Good morning! Today, I've got a special card to share with you! My sister entered and finished her very first Half Marathon (Utah Valley Marathon) this past Saturday! Way to go Brandi! You did it!!
 For her card, I used the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Hats Off cutting files to modify the medal to look (somewhat) like the medal she got on Saturday. All I did was take the medal, change the size of it, enlarge the circle, and then weld the larger circle to the neck piece. I found the logo online, opened up the JPEG in Silhouette Studio and used the trace feature to create a compound path and cut the logo from the circle.
 The shoes are from the Running Shoe freebie file from SVG Cuts.
 The card base is the Ornate Card from SVG Cutting Files. I added a second base layer by using the offset feature in Silhouette Studio.
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink black cardstock
Pebbles Seen & Noted 6x6 paper stack
Core'dinations
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Hats Off cutting files
SVG Cuts Running Shoe
SVG Cutting Files Ornate Card
Pink By Design Our Kids
Pink By Design I Workout
Utah Valley Marathon Logo
Liz's Paper Loft Boutique orange hemp twine

Have a fabulous day!!

4 comments:

Migdalia said...

This is AMAZING!! Super Cute & Cool!
Congrats to your sister!!
Cool!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

snappy scrappy said...

So fab!

quilt4fun2 said...

Super job on this card! Your Sister will love it. Congratulations to your Sister!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Anonymous said...

So love this card, You are so my FAVORITE sister!! I'm going to buy a shadow box for the card, my bib and my medal!! Yay!! So dang cute!!