Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Heard you caught a bug!

Yay! Another post this week! :) Today I'm sharing a quick get well card.

I created this card using the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Get Well cutting files.
Awww...isn't this little sick bug, the cutest?!
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Kraft cardstock
My Mind's Eye Memorable 6x6 paper stack
We R Memory Keepers Anthologie 6x6 paper stack
Core'dinations
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Get Well cutting files
Pink By Design Get Well
3 Girl Jam Daffodil crinkle ribbon
Liz's Paper Loft Boutique kraft hemp twine
PaperTrey Ink button

Hope you all have a fabulous day!

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute, love your "bug"!

Migdalia said...

Cannot stop laughing.....Seriously TOO TOO Cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

I just love this fun card Jeanne! That has to be the cutest "bug" ever!

3 Girl JAM said...

Love the shape of this card! I'd get sick more often if people gave me cards like this!
Julie

Georgiana said...

How super cute! Not that I want to catch "the bug", but I sure like this card!

Have a wonderful day,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •