Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Sunday, Happy Father's Day to my hubby and dad, and Happy Birthday to my sister! Wow, there's a ton of stuff going on today. :) But right now, I want to share the birthday card that I made for my little sister. 

Happy Birthday Brandi! Hope Andy and the boys make is fabulous! Oh and don't forget to celebrate Andy, because it's his day too. ;)
 For my project this morning, I used the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Birthday Panda cutting files to create to create this shaped card. I wanted to add a couple more candles onto the top, so I just welded them to the base.
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Vintage Cream cardstock
Stampin' Up Blush Blossom cardstock
K & Co McKenna Designer 12x12 paper stack
K & Co Neutrals Designer 12x12 paper stack
Core'dinations
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Birthday Panda cutting files
Jaded Blossom Sweet Birthday Wishes