Friday, November 4, 2011

I'm a MY CREATIVE TIME Design Team Member!!

I am so honored and excited to reveal that I am now a member of Emma's design team over at 

I've been ready to burst at the seams to announce this, and I absolutely cannot wait to start working together with Emma and all the other members of the design team. This is going to be a fabulous 
term and I am ready to get started!

First things first:

I'm Jeanne. I live in Wyoming with my wonderful husband and two rowdy boys ages 11 and 9. I've been scrapbooking for about 13 years now. I purchased my first Cricut when Provo Craft introduced them, and I haven't looked back. I am continually adding to my Cricut collection. :) I started a blog about 10 months ago when I started creating cards. A little bit thereafter, I was introduced to stamping and instantly became addicted to My Creative Time and Peachy Keen stamps, just to name a few. I work full time for a local oil field company to support my NEED of stamps, dies, paper and Cricut cartridges. I also attend college full time and will be graduating in May with another A.A.S, this time in medical Office Assisting.

So without further adieu...here is my VERY first DT post using 
these fabulous My Creative Stamps! 





Supplies:

My Creative Time Sets
Build a Banner stamp and die set
Anyday Bingo and Crossword stamp set
All Around Accessories stamp set
Mixed Holiday Sentiments
XL Label die
XL Label borders

PaperTrey Ink Kraft and Vintage Cream cardstock
My Mind's Eye O' Christmas Tree paper stack
misc cardstock
PaperTrey Ink Twine
PaperTrey Ink Vintage Buttons
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler Ink

Enjoy!!

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on making the team! Love your card. Awesome use of color! :)

girlia said...

Congratulations on making the DT

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Very cute card!! Congrats on being on the DT!!
Kristan

Crafting Katie said...

Jeanne, everything about this is just beautiful! The colors, patterns, stitching... I really love it! I'm SO excited to have you on the team!!!

Brenda Wooten Porter said...

congrats to you for being picked!! you make amazing projects!!

Veronica Kietzman said...

Great card, Jeanne! I love how you used the Build-a-Banner Kit for "hugs"! Great use of stamps!

-Veronica

Glora said...

YAY Jeanne!!!! I'm so excited to work with you and your creative talent! You are a perfect choice!!! Your card is GORGEOUS girl!!!! I LOVE the colors you used and everything! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Hugs- Glora

Cassandra said...

I knew you were going to make it!!!! I just LOVED your entry! Isn't this all soooo much fun. Looking forward to working with you :) Cute snowman card too!

Cassandra

liz at liz's paper loft said...

sooo cute! congrats on the being on the DT!!!!

Cathryn said...

Beautiful project Jeanne. Love the colors. Welcome to Emma's team, glad to be working with you! Hugs, Cathryn :)

Jovan said...

Beautiful card! CONGRATS...I'm so happy for you!

Shar said...

Love your card! The colors are fab! {I'm so NOT a traditional red/green person for Christmas.} Congrats on your team assignment!! I look forward to working with you!!!!

Linsey R said...

Hi Jeanne! This is such a winter wonderland of delight!! I love how you've combined so many different sets to create a perfect holiday card sure to be adored by anyone whom recieves it! Congrats on your DT spot--well earned, new friend! Can't wait for all the excitement that is to come! hugs

Pam (AKA CraftyK) said...

Love your card...Congrats on being a new member on Emma's DT.

My Creative Time said...

WOW Miss Jeanne!!! Your card is AMAZING my sweet friend! I LOVE how you incorporated so many of my products together!!! THANK YOU for being a part of my team!!! I am looking forward to having you be a part of this AMAZING team!;)
Big HUGE HUGS!!!
Emma;)

Jeanne said...

Thank you for all the sweet comments! I am still totally excited to be a part of this team!

Kate said...

Congratulations Jeanne. So Happy for you.

Hugs,
Kate