Monday, November 7, 2011

My Creative Time's "Fun Borders" stamp set!

I finally made it down to the "Cricut Corner" to play today. In between homework for four courses, two additional classes this weekend, housework, laundry and working on my very first DT project - I didn't think I'd have time to make anything else. But I managed to get EVERYTHING done! Including the laundry which was the last thing on my list...and two more projects!

And what is a project without some My Creative Time stamps? For these cards I used the My Creative Time's "Fun Borders" stamps sets. They fit perfectly into the cards I needed to make. You can view them HERE along with all of Emma's other fabulous stamps. 

I had to make a super quick birthday card, because I had somehow forgotten about my brother-in-law's birthday. Oops!) 




Supplies:

Stampin' Up Not Quite Navy cardstock and Ink
PaperTrey Ink Spring Moss and Vintage Cream cardstock
My Mind's Eye Complete Boy paper stack
My Creative Time "Fun Borders" stamp set
Spellbinders Nestabilities
PaperTrey Ink Twine
Misc eyelets

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We also had some family pictures done with a fabulous photographer and new friend. So I figured I'd send her a quick thank you card to let her know just how much we loved the pics.

I am really liking the Art Philosophy cartridge now that I have learned how to make the flowers look fantastic too. :)




Supplies:

PaperTrey Ink Pure Poppy, Fine Linen, Vintage Cream cardstock
My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Market Street
My Creative Time "Fun Borders" stamp set
Art Philosophy cartridge (flowers cut at 3 3/4" and 3")
PaperTrey Pure Poppy Ink
Martha Stewart Course Glitter

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Glora said...

These are AWESOME cards Jeanne! Terrific job on both!!! Hugs- Glora

Crafting Katie said...

Awesome cards, Jeanne! What a fun way to use the border stamps!!!

Kate said...

These are so pretty. Love em'.

Hugs,
kate