Tuesday, November 22, 2011

MCT E2 Finalist and a Christmas card!

Before I get to my Christmas card post for today, I'm sure you're all wondering if YOU are the finalist in the running for the E2 that Emma over at My Creative Time is giving away! Random.org chose 

#52 
scrapaholicjen who said:

"Oh MY Goodness! I LOVE those treat holders! Fantastic work!"
Congrats, scrapaholicjen! Emma will be announcing the final winner on her blog tomorrow!!

Now...onto my post!




Supplies:

Echopark Season's Greetings 6x6 paper stack
PaperTrey Ink Dark Chocolate cardstock
My Creative Time "Mixed Holiday Sentiments"
My Creative Time Curly Label die
Peachy Keen Stamps "Decorate Me Christmas Tree: Santa Tree Stamps and Kut Out"
Stampin' Up border punch

7 comments:

Jovan said...

This card is so super cute!

girlia said...

cute

Glora said...

Oh my goodness! This card is just too ADORABLE!!!! I love all the papers you chose to paper piece it! And I love how you used Emma's die for the sentiment too! It is perfect! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

quilt4fun2 said...

Congratulations to the finalist! Good luck to you!
Great card. Love the peachy face on the tree. Reminds me of a picture I have the sitter took when the kids were peeking out from in the tree :D
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

tracym110 said...

So cute! I love the tree and its little face!
Tracy M

Michelle said...

very cute I should get some of the kuts ....mmm alweays something to buy..lol
scrappinwithmybug

Cindy :) said...

adorable card, love the tree and the faces that come with it...awesome, never thought I would ever say this but cutest tree I ever did see, LOL