Saturday, March 5, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #64

When I saw this little bookworm in the Treasure Box Designs School Days collection, I figured I had to use him for this challenge! The challenge for this week over at the Cricut Cardz Challenge Blog was to create a bookmark in honor of Dr. Suess' birthday!



Recipe for bookmark:

DCWV Grade School Stack
Scrap Cardstock
George and Basic Shapes (bookmark cut at 6")
Treasure Box Designs "School Days" collection (width cut at 3")
Crop-o-dile II
White Gel Pen
Pebbles Chalk
Twine from Home Depot
My Pink Stamper "Buggy Punnies" stamp set

Enjoy!!

7 comments:

Scrapcrazy said...

Really cute.

Georgiana said...

I have used bookworms as one of my themes in my reading corner, so is perfect!

Georgiana

comopark1886 said...

Jeanne, you were the winner of my 100 follower giveaway. I have not heard from you yet. Today is the third day. Please contact me with your address so I can send the Blog Candy! I will have to pick a new winner tomorrow morning if I do not hear from you.
comopark@roadrunner.com
http://comopark1886.blogspot.com
Donna :-)

Anita said...

This is adorable---I can't believe all the great ideas for bookmarks.I am a follower now.If you have time plese visit my blog
http://anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
Hugs and happy crafting, Anita

Jeri said...

This is simply adorable. I just love that little bookworm. So glad you could share your bookmark with us at CCC.

Anita said...

Love it!! Tooo Cute!! Thanks for hanging out with us this week at Cricut Cardz Challenge! Anita

Melissa said...

That's the perfect worm for this challenge,so cute, thanks so much for joining CCC.