Sunday, March 6, 2011

Fantabulous Cricut - Challenge Me Monday #49!

The challenge this week over at the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog was to create any type of shaped card. I saw this Cowboy Boot over at SVG Cuts (Thanks to Sarah at Pink Cricut) and thought it would be great to use for this challenge along with the new Cowgirl Up stamp set!

Front

 Back


Recipe for card:

SVG Cuts (this is a freebie!)
Make The Cut software
Bazzill "Piglet" cardstock
DCWV Brights cardstock stack
Scrap Cardstock (White for inside of card and dark brown for the front and back of card)
Recollections Pearls
White Signo Pen
Pink By Design "Cowgirl Up" stamp set
StazOn Timber Brown Ink

Enjoy!!

8 comments:

Jovan said...

This card is AWESOME!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

OOOhhh...I love this card! Love the pink and brown combo. Great job and thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!
Tanya

Sarah said...

Hooooowwwdy! Great card! Thank you so much for joining us this week at FCCB!

Helen said...

Great card and colors! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

Jennie Garcia said...

I love that boot!!! Too cute!! Love it!!
Thanks for Playing with us @ FCCB!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Adrian said...

I want a pair! Super:)

Susan said...

I just wanted to leave a note to let you know how much I loved the card you made for the FCCB challenge. Very creative!

Unknown said...

what did you use for this cut out... I'm totally new to my circuit and not sure if thats what they used..