Saturday, March 5, 2011

Peachy Keen Stamps: Sketch Challenge 46!

I received my first set of CottageCutz Dies from Peachy Keen last week, so I decided to include the set in my sketch challenge for this week! They are super easy to use and I love the fact that they come with the face stamps too!





Recipe for Card:

5 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Bazzill French Vanilla Cardstock
Scrap DCWV Cardstock
DCWV Pocket full of Posies Stack
Sizzix Curlique Embossing Folder
Peachy Keen CottageCutz Potted Flower Die
Pink By Design "Life's a Garden" stamp set
Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Up ink
Divine Twine

Enjoy!!

5 comments:

Glora said...

Super sweet. I love the cottage cutz/Peachy dies and stamps too. Awesome job!

Donna said...

Cute card. I love the colors and of course the faces
Thanks for sharing

Cathryn said...

Adorable, love the purple!! There hasn't been a lot of purple paper out there lately!! TFS Cathryn67 :)

Unknown said...

Adorable card!!

Janice W. said...

I love your super cute purple card! Love the purple twine too! Very nicely done! Thanks for joining the PK challenge! Good luck!