Thursday, March 3, 2011

Welcome Baby card!

A friend of mine was blessed with her fourth daughter last week! So when I picked up the new Baby Steps cartridge, I just had to use it! I actually borrowed this card idea from Christi over at Scrappin 5 Little Cupcakes. She has a fabulous blog, so go and check it out if you haven't already!






Recipe for card:

Recollections Kraft paper
     cut at 4 1/2" x by 8 1/2" (scored at 5 1/2")
     cut at 3" x 8" (scored at 4")
DCWV Nana's Nursery Girl Paper Stack (cut 1/4" smaller)
Bright Green Scrap paper (cut at 1/4" smaller)
Baby Steps Cricut Cartridge (baby girl cut at 3 1/4")
Gypsy Wanderings for Tag (cut a little over 3" and second layer cut a little over 2 1/2")
Peachy Keen Princess Faces Assortment (1 3/8")
Pink By Design Baby Love Stamp Set
Stampin' Up Regal Rose Ink
Pebbles, Inc. Earth Tones Chalk
White Signo Gel Pen

Enjoy!!

6 comments:

The Country Life said...

What an AWESOME card!! Love the little baby!! This is such a sweet card!! TFS!! Jennifer

Glora said...

Very cute. I can't wait to get that cartridge. I think it is TOO cute! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

Christine said...

Your card is adorable! I will be needing to make a new baby card soon. My neighbor is due any day now.

http://pickulblog.blogspot.com/

comopark1886 said...

Jeanne, How adorable! I want that cartridge! Good News! You are the winner of my Give away at http://comopark1886.blogspot.com
Please email your address to me at comopark@roadrunner.com and I will send the stamp sets to you! Thanks for following my blog! I am following yours too!
Donna

girlia said...

Very cute

Naseer Ahmad said...

These baby card are so pretty,I also have been purchased for a my fried's baby a couple years ago.Plastic Card