Sunday, March 27, 2011

Some Easter projects!!

Yes, I know it's a tad bit early...but I wanted to use this new SVG file that I got from www.treasureboxdesigns.com! It is the Easter Basket file. I also used one element from the Easter Babies file too!. I used Making Memories "Flower Patch" cardstock for the basket. I lined the inside of the basket with Bazzill Sea Salt cardstock, to sturdy it up just a little. The tag on the front is cut from a Stampin' Up punch and stamped with a Pink By Design sentiment. I used the eggs from the TBD file to create a small little border. I welded them together and created a shadow for them, with my Make The Cut software. I used scrap cardstock for the eggs and grass. I just loved the way this turned out!! Hope you enjoy the project!!








I also made a couple of Easter cards using the same cardstock, this is the reverse side. I used the Pink By Design "Hoppy Easter" stamp set and stamped it in Regal Rose ink from Stampin' Up. The Bazzill paper is "Candlelight." My little animals came from the Create-A-Critter cartridge. The bunny on page 26 and the chick from page 53. I used the large Peachy Keen Critter Faces for the faces! Enjoy!!







Enjoy!!

2 comments:

girlia said...

what an adorable bunny on that basket. Love the eyes. The rest of the cards are cute as well

Glora said...

these are adorable. I love the basket and your sweet cards! Hugs- Glora