Sunday, February 27, 2011

MIA and some new carts!

I've been "missing in action" this whole week! Think I'm going through crafting withdrawals, since I haven't made it down to The Cricut Corner at all this past week and weekend. I was going to make some cards for a few challenges, but I had a birthday party and quick trip out of town to take care of. Got to see my newest nephew Braxton and also Nathan, so I guess that makes up for it! :) I was able to get to Joann's...and guess what I was able to pick up!!


Looking forward to creating some projects with my both Baby Steps and Kate's ABCs. Can't wait to get started! Unfortunately, it's already Sunday night and that means work tomorrow.

3 comments:

girlia said...

I have been looking for those. Looking forward to what you create

Jennie Garcia said...

I want baby steps so bad :( Is too cute!! And Kate is great for girls!! I look forward to see what you create and I'll whine about not having them LOL. TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Cristi said...

Thank you for you super sweet comment today on my blog. Of course you can scrap lift my project that is what blogging is all about, inspiring eachother!
Big hugs,
Cristi