Saturday, February 5, 2011

Wacky Wednesday Challenge #24!!

This weeks challenge over at More Than Favors by Paula is to create a project using blue, yellow and white!




I used a 4" x 5.5" card for this challenge. The paper was all out of my scrap bin, and most likely it is Bazzill. The rainbow was cut from the Feeling Groovy cartridge on page 63. I added some faces to my clouds from one of my new Peachy Keen Stamp sets, "Wide Eyed Kids!"  The twine is Divine Twine sold by Pink By Design. And last but definitely not least, the stamped sentiment is from my BRAND new stamps set, "I Believe in Leprechauns" from My Creative Time! Enjoy!

4 comments:

girlia said...

Adorable

Glora said...

Totally cute! I LOVE it, it so bright and happy! Hugs- Glora

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Ohhh...I love it! It is so cheery! TFS!

Houses Built of Cards said...

That is SO COMPLETELY ADORABLE!!! Sorry...I'll quit yelling now - but seriously! I love it! Thanks for posting - I found you on the Wacky Wednesday challenge - and I'm a new follower!