Saturday, February 19, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #62

The challenge over at the Cricut Cardz Challenge Blog this Wednesday is to use a cup on any project. For this one, I broke out my Imagine! It's been feeling a little neglected lately! :)




Recipe:

5 1/2" x 5 1/2" card (made with regular textured white cardstock)
Better Together Cricut Imagine cartridge
Celebrations Cartridge (page 122 blackout) filled with a pattern from the Imagine cartridge
Pebbles Earth Tone Chalks (I chalked the sides of the card with a light teal, and chalked the edges of the patterned mat. (I added a little bit of chalk to the pattern, to make it pop out a little more!)
Le Plume II markers to outline the lips, flowers and leaves on the tea cup. (Also used for the stitching.)
White Signo Gel Pen
Scrappy Mom's "Sweet Somethings" stamp set
ColorBox Old Rose ink for the sentiment

Enjoy!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So darn cute! Great job!

Cathryn said...

Very beautiful, you picked great elements! TFS Cathryn67 <3

Jeri said...

This is so cute and happy. I don't use my Imagine near enough either. I love the background paper you printed. Thanks for joining our cup challenge this week at Cricut Cardz.

Minta's Creations said...

I wish I had the imagine..you can always spot a card that was made with the imagine it just pops out at you...I Love this card.
Minta

Anne said...

Your card is so stinking cute. Love the face. :)