Saturday, February 19, 2011

CCCC #6 Challenge and I'm in Love with a Bug challenge!

I decided to enter this card into a couple challenges this week! The first challenge is Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge #6 over at More Than Favors by Paula. The challenge was to use the Rock Princess cartridge. The other challenge over at I'm in Love with a Bug! Her challenge was to use the colors black, green and pink!



Recipe for card:

Rock Princess Cartridge (page 34)
Scrap cardstock (The patterned paper is DCWV.)
Gypsy Wanderings
Pink By Design "Rock On" stamp set
StazOn ink
Divine Twine

Enjoy!!

4 comments:

Monica said...

WOWO this card is BEyond awesome. Newest follower here. Found you through the CCC links at More than Favors. Love this card!!

PinkSugar said...

awesome card for my challenge. you are very talented. love your use of color for the challenge.http://pinksugarcre8s.blogspot.com/ Stacey The Bug Lover

Gina said...

I love this card, it's great!!! I am your newest follower...if you would like to follow me, I'm at ginascraftingspot.com

tfs!

PinkSugar said...

J. I have not forgotten about your package pleaase I need your zipcode. I have it packed up just need the zip I guess I did not write down all the numbers on the March ustream that Icaught you in on Sarahs ustream. I missed lastnight and my hubby was sweet enough to sit in for me . How cute was that. He said they kept mixing him up with Sarah husband becauseIam pinksugar and he is Mr Pinksugar on ustream for the night anyway. If you email me at argento58@nc.rr.com with your zip Iwill get that out Monday. Thanks girl