Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Pink Cricut Guest Designer!!

Sarah, over at Pink Cricut graciously chose me to be one of her Guest Designers for the new Stamp of the Month Team! I couldn't believe it when I got the news! I haven't been at this blog thing for very long, and paper crafting is still somewhat new to me. I have been scrapbooking for 10 years or so, but just recently started making my own cards and such. Thank you Sarah for this wonderful opportunity!!

So...here is my Guest Design Team submission!








Recipe for my card:



Stamps: 
Pink By Design "Simply Everything" (Stamped with Riding Hood Red Stampin' Up Ink)

Pure Innocence "LadyBug" for My Favorite Things (Stamped with Memento Ink, Colored in with Copics E01, E02, B000, B01, R24, R29 and 100 Black.)

Plain Cardstock: Red and White

Textured Cardstock:  Imaginisce Red Hot Rhythms

iRock and black gems

Cherry Divine Twine (from The Pink By Design store!)

I used Gypsy Wanderings for the frame for the Ladybug. The white frame was cut into my 6"x12" paper at 4 3/4" (then folded to make the card). The red frame was cut at 4 1/4" and then added to the inside of the frame. The final frame piece was cut on a 5 3/4" square piece of the Imaginisce paper and then added to the front of the card. The LadyBug was stamped on the inside of the card. I used Once Upon a Princess cartridge for the sentiment tag, the red frame cut at 2 1/2" and the white cut at 2 1/8". I attached the tag to my card with a small red brad. Enjoy!!

13 comments:

shannon said...

What a really cute card. I love it!!

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

This card is soooo cute! I love that little bug and congrats on being a quest designer! TFS!

Glora said...

Totally cute! Congratulations on being a guest designer!

DIANA L. said...

very cute!

Alex said...

This is just adorable you did a great job !

mereshupe said...

Adorable card!! Just came over from Pink Cricut and am now a follower...

Gloria said...

Super cute card!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable card! love the use of the twine and the ladybug is sooo cute!

Linda said...

Yayy for being a Guest Designer!! This card is too precious!!! I keep seeing all of these wonerful creations with the twine...I can't wait to get mine!! :) Thanks for sharing! :)

Linda
www.fancyframework.com

Creative Genie said...

Really cute card. Love the way you did the frames!

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Darling card!

Wendy, aka Roo

Jillian said...

Super cute!

I am happy to be your newest follower - found your blog on Sarah's!

Jillian
jillianbeancrafts.com

girlia said...

Beautiful job